Tuesday, September 28, 2010

top 10 reasons why ashley hess is better than any boyfriend


P.S. this is Sarah. Ashley's not that cocky. But seriously, this girl is amazing. True, I complain almost everyday about not having a bf, but when you look at the facts, having Ashley as my bestie is way better.

1. She made me Prego for dinner on Sunday. I totally love Prego.

2. She'll scratch my back or play with my hair if I ask.

3. She can make me laugh like NO ONE else can.


4. She tells me that all the boys are in love with me. Even when it's not true. And she'll make me look good for the boys. Even if it doesn't work.

5. We text each other when we're both in bed. In our apt. That we both live in, just separate rooms.

6. Homegirl can SING. And play any sport. And play guitar. And pretty much anything else cool and talented because she's kind of perfect.


7. She tells me when I look like loser and how to fix it. Out of love, of course.

8. We both have an INTENSE love for the church!! It makes life easy :)

9. She's seriously beautiful. Like seriously.


10. We met in the pre-existence.



It's love.


Peace, Love and Temple Marriage.

1 comment:

  1. I know why Ashley is better than any boyfriend, because she is SO MUCH like her Dad! :)

    ReplyDelete